Love football? Come receive world-class training from Real Madrid Foundation coaches.
Don’t miss out on this action-packed experience.
5 days x 6 hours professional coaching split between Real Madrid Foundation and host club training or 5 days x 3 hours of exclusive Real Madrid Foundation training
The new 2017/18 Real Madrid Foundation adidas premium training kit
All Star Program: Play at Real Madrid City! Register for a 2018 Summer Real Madrid Foundation Clinic, and you might be selected to travel to Madrid, Spain as part of a special All Star group this Fall! A special group of Players will be selected for this unforgettable experience, based on the Real Madrid Foundation values, like good sportsmanship, camaraderie, respect, and teamwork. The landed portion of this program – everything but roundtrip airfare – will be covered. Register for a clinic today to secure your chance to be chosen!
Train “the Real Way”
- Training sessions, always dynamic, using the ball a lot.
- Objectives and contents, few but specific, set for each training session, according to our style of play.
- Tasks designed in every exercise during the training session, always related to the objectives and content.
- These tasks will be performed from the simplest and progressing to more complex tasks.
- Our coaches will always explain to the group the aim of each of the elements used during the training session.
- We always end up with a “practice game” to implement all the elements worked during the training session.
- Maximum time optimization.
KIND WORDS ABOUT US
“As partner of Real Madrid it was of great importance for us to create an exceptional jersey for the Real Madrid Foundation Clinics. This will not be for sale anywhere else. Every participant will be outfitted with this special jersey, and will be part of the Real Madrid family“
- Andreas Konrads, adidas Business Director Real Madrid
“The Realmadrid Foundation seeks to promote our values through sports and education, teaching children human values such as commitment, responsibility and teamwork, which will be central to their success in their future work life.”
- Emilio Butragueño, Real Madrid’s Director of Institutional Relations